2018 NYLA BOYS HIGH SCHOOL SUMMER SHOWCASE
POWERED BY UNDER ARMOUR
DATE: Saturday, June 9, 2018
LOCATION: St. Paul's Recreation Athletic Complex, 295 Stewart Avenue, Garden City, NY 11530
DESCRIPTION: A recruiting day for High School student athletes to show off their skills and talents to college coaches from all over the county and from all divisions. In 2017, the Showcase included 73 Teams, with 75 colleges in attendance to recruit.
Schedule (Download PDF)
Tourney Machine App (Access Here)
Rules and Regulations (Download PDF)
Map (Download PDF)
Refund Policy: For cancellations there is a $35 admin fee which is deducted from the cost of the event. All events must be paid in full when registering to qualify for discounts. There is a $500 non refundable deposit if you cancel less than 1 month before the event.
HS Division AA (mixed team 2019, 20, 21)
HS Division A (mixed team 2019, 20, 21)
JV Division AA (2021, 22)
JV Division A (2021, 22)
Hours of Operation:
• All games will be controlled by a central horn
• Two (2) New York State certified officials will officiate each game
- Games will consist of two, 23-minute halves (running time) with a two-minute half time
- Each team will play three games over the course of the day
- New York State High School rules will apply
- Penalties are served via running clock
- There will be NO time outs
- Players and coaches are expected to conduct themselves in a respectful, professional, and positive manner at all times
- Time will be kept on the field by the officials
- Schedule can be adjusted at Event Director's discretion
• Player Rules:
- Teams and players must be on time for all games
- Proper conduct is required on and off the field at all times with an emphasis on sportsmanship and respect towards others
- College Coaches will be in attendance; as they will be coming and going throughout the course of the day, it is important you remember this, be respectful and conduct yourself in a way that merits them to follow up with you
- Due to NCAA rules and regulations, College Coaches cannot approach you, you can say hello, but likely, that is all you will get back from them
As per the town of Garden City Ordinance NO BBQ’s or Tailgating will be permitted. Tents are not to be set up along the Northern and Western Property Lines (where houses meet the fence line). No dogs are permitted.
Food will be sold at the Town Concession Stand located near our registration tent, NYLA does not run this, all concessions run through the town.
Connectlax is the official video service of the NYLA Summer Showcase. No other filming will be permitted. Any one in direct violation will be asked to leave the event.
NYLA SHOWCASE T-Shirt and Hats will be sold as well.
Bundle (Shirt and Hat): $40
Cash and checks accepted
Weather Policy: NYLAX, LLC. Reserves the right to adjust, cancel or re-schedule games due to inclement weather, poor field conditions, or in regard to player and/or spectator safety. If any of the said actions are necessary, no refunds will be granted.